Terms & Conditions of Life Time Guarantee for Buttonfab 'G Series' Badge Machines. (G212 models only)
As a customer of Blankbadge.co.uk, once you purchase a G212 model machine that is listed with a 'Lifetime Guarantee' we will honour the terms below. In the unlikely event that any part of the machine wears out, we will replace the said part as long as machines is considered to have been used for normal badge making purposes*.
The following conditions do apply:
- The term ‘normal badge making purposes*’ is defined as making badges using paper only between 80gsm and 160gsm.
- Our machines are only guaranteed when using consumables/components supplied from Blankbadge.co.uk. Should you use components from another supply then the Lifetime guarantee becomes null and void with immediate effect. Reason: Our components are manufactured to the correct sizes with a specific tolerance to ensure perfect badges are made time and time again.
- This guarantee is also valid on the basis that you purchase badge components regularly from blankbadge.co.uk, we keep records of all purchases and it must be seen that you are adhering to this and orders are received periodically throughout each year.
- Guarantee does not include any mis-use of the machine or repair of damage that is not caused by badge making, ie dropped machines, machines broken, lost parts or where it can be clearly seen that damage is not caused by badge making.
- Should any repair work have been carried out by the customer without instruction by one of our Blankbadge employees, the guarantee becomes null and void.
- If the machine is to be returned to us for repair, all original parts must be included. The guarantee becomes void if non-genuine parts have been used to replace parts which may have worn during use.
- The machine should not be modified in any way.
- The machine is used and stored in what is considered a normal working environment. (dry and clean)
- Original proof of purchase must be kept.
- This guarantee does not cover wear and tear.
- Its is agreed as part of this guarantee that it is the customers sole responsibility to return the machine to blankbadge.co.uk should any claim be made against this guarantee.
It is very rare that our machines go wrong which is why we are happy to offer this ‘Lifetime Guarantee’. Should you find that your machine is not working correctly, please contact us in the first instance, as we may be able to discuss over the phone or by email, any possible reasons for the malfunction. Trying to attempt to disassemble the machine without our instruction could invalidate your guarantee.Customer will be responsible for returning machine to our business address. Please see our returns details.We do offer a repair service should something occur that was not due to the operation of the machine. There will be a parts and labour charge applied for this service and a quote can be given before we proceed, once an inspection of the damage has been assessed.